Wednesday, November 24, 2010

quicko: 3D movies

This is a similarity:  they have them here, too.

I know, an absolutely astounding observation.  And, no, it wasn't meant as a jibe.  It was meant as an excuse for me to say -- really?  Do we have to?  Why do people like them?  I don't get it.  You have to wear funny glasses, everyone looks stupid and results just aren't that mesmerizing.  I read an article that questioned whether or not 3D movies were a fad.  I hadn't realized that was even a thought on the table, but count me in and give me plain old 2D any day.  And another thing -- though it gives the illusion of being 3D, it's clearly not.  When the chocolate is actually oozing out of Chocolat give me another buzz and I'll be right there.  But till then -- really?  Do we have to?

No comments: