Tuesday, December 7, 2010

the best bathrooms in town


Girls, I have a secret:  the QVB has some of the best bathrooms in town.  They don't beat the lower level of the Opera House (which has pretty much everything besides couches), but they're by far some of the cleanest public restrooms in Sydney.  And, what's more, they're centrally located.

I've rarely seen them crowded and they're perfect for a quick "okay-let's-regroup-and-refreshen."  The doors open automatically when you walk in (what service!) and there's plenty of room to move about.  The ones upstairs have nice ledges you can plop bags on while you switch into heels or do whatever else needs doing.  I haven't straightened my hair or painted my nails in them, but I imagine you could if you really had to.

Hidden gem of the city, but don't tell too many people.  I'd hate for them to actually get used much.

1 comment:

Sam said...

Ah yes! I too am a loo spotter - I have a map I carry around in my head of loos all around the city! Yes, the QVB ones are very fine - DJs ladies store has some great ones too by the way!