Thursday, September 8, 2011

quicko: secret spot!

So yesterday Katie and I discovered this super cool place you can visit in Sydney.  I'd tell you where it is, but it's a secret.  More because she was driving and I don't really know where I was, but still.  It was pretty unspoilt and I'd hate the hoards to descend and render it hoardful.  But anyway!  It was so cool!  At first we just thought it was a nice, albeit severely overpriced, place to sit and sip tea and talk about boys while taking in spectacular views of the harbour, but then we went exploring and found statues to climb on!  And canons!  And underground tunnels!  And trees!  And more statues!  It was really just plain cool.









1 comment:

Laetitia :-) said...

I don't really know anything about Sydney but could it have been Watsons Bay?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watsons_Bay,_New_South_Wales