Monday, October 31, 2011

review: two good eggs





Two Good Eggs is the crew's favorite new (?) cafe around.  It's a lunch place (by this I mean it closes before dinner -- possibly it's open for breakfast (I have a sneaking suspicion it might be, especially with a name like its) but, seeing as I don't venture into the world before breakfast, I wouldn't really know), or coffee place.  It's really cute with friendly staff who are willing to take pictures on a regular basis, even if it's the same group of people coming for the third week in a row for no particular occasion.  It's fun and cool and my coffee-drinking friends say the coffee's good -- you should totally check it out!  (I'm slightly hard pressed to tell you where it is.  I could walk there and find it, but, um, after you go past the Mac and I think leave Goulburn Street just past Wentworth, I'm not really sure what the road's called.  It's east of Wentworth, if that helps.  And not far.  Not far at all.  You should totally go.)

1 comment:

Laetitia :-) said...

Apparently the address is: 148 Goulburn Street, Surry Hills. And yes, they say that they serve breakfast & lunch.