Wednesday, May 25, 2011

quicko: the QVB

The Queen Victoria Building.  Icon of Sydney.  Not so famous as the Opera House, but it's been here way longer.  Currently under a bit of scaffolding, presumably for renovation, but still quite impressive.  A building that no doubt holds many secrets.

I also could have sworn I had a better picture of it.  Evidently not.

Finally, my phone's predictive text absolutely refuses to predict it.  Every other three letter combination it can handle, but it's my opinion that the lack of vowel throws it entirely and sends it into a rampage.  So catastrophically so that it starts predicting four and five letter words instead -- anything, anything, but at least give it a vowel, it cries.  So I give up and put a space between each letter.

Kim v. pink cell phone, who has won?  I was going to say I'd let you be the judge, but I don't like where that might be heading.  KIM has won, end of story!

1 comment:

Laetitia :-) said...

When my phone does that I put a space in and then when I've got the letters or words right delete the spaces. So, for instance, when I had to train my phone that "Loganlea" is a word (ok, proper noun, since it's a suburb name) I wrote it as "Logan" and "lea" and then deleted the space.