Thursday, July 30, 2009

quicko: bank blasting

So, while we're on the money theme, can I just mention what really irks me about my bank? Cool, thanks.

First, they don't know what a register is and therefore didn't give me any and I have to pick them up when I go home to the wonderful 5/3.

Second, they charge me all the time without bothering to tell me. (For withdrawing money with the aid of a teller (hey, I wanted to take out hundreds so I could take cool pictures and the ATMs won't let you do that), for writing a check, for having an account, grr!)

Third, my card is only a debit card and won't work, unlike the good 5/3 card, online or over the phone. It's a huge nuisance.

But (and this is a big but) they gave me a teal debit card. Which, really, covers over a multitude of sins.

No comments: